Pulsus group invites all the participants around the globe to” World Congress on Neonatology and Pediatrics” held at Berlin, Germany during July 16-17, 2018 which includes Oral presentations, Keynote presentations, and Exhibitions. Pediatrics 2018 Conference is an extraordinary event focused around the theme” Channelising Modern Techniques to improve Neonatal and Pediatrics health”.
Pediatrics 2018 Conference is an excellent platform to discuss critically important research and to intensify collaborations and scientific research. This conference aims in gathering renowned Scientists, Professors and Research professionals across the globe under a single roof, where they discuss the research, achievements and advancements in the field of Neonatology and Pediatrics and to promote continuous medical education and encourage a nourishing exchange of facts and ideas about Neonatal and Pediatrics health. Pediatrics 2018 is an unique international conference that distinguishes itself by addressing topics that provide both scientific value and practical implementation strategies.
Pulses Organizes 300+ Conferences, 500+workshops and 200+symposiums on Clinical, Medicine, Pharma and Science & Technology every year across USA, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Australia and UK with support from 1000 more Scientific Societies and Publishes 500 open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Why to attend?
World Congress on Neonatology and Pediatrics provides the best platform to reach the largest gathering of experts in the field of Neonatology and Pediatrics. Meeting gathering consolidates Keynote addresses, board discourses, workshops, symposiums, board dialogs, notice presentations, youthful scientist discussions. Most prominent speakers, advanced technologies, discoveries, and the latest updates in the field of neonatology and pediatrics are the hallmarks of this two-day conference.
- Pediatric Students, Scientists
- Association and Societies
- Postdoctoral Medical fellows
- Medical Training Institutes
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Software Developing Companies
- Data Management Companies
- Medical Colleges
- Hospital Administrators
- Hospital General Counsel
- Young Researchers
- Case Managers
- Aspiring students
- Physician Assistants
- Neonatology and Perinatology
- Newborn Respiratory Disorders
- Neonatal Neuromuscular Disorders
- Neonatal Congenital Effects
- Pediatric & Neonatal Nutrition
- Neonatal Nursing Care
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Critical Care
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Neuro-Ophthalmology
- Pediatric Oncology
- Eating Disorders
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: http://pediatrics.pulsusconference.com/